Valentine’s Day is a day of love and appreciation, and the best way to show your sweetheart that you love and appreciate them is through a nice dinner out on the town. The only way to have a nice dinner out, is to get reservations days in advance. According to OpenTable, here are several restaurants still taking reservations on Valentine’s Day.
- Ruth’s Christ Steakhouse
- La Casita Pupuseria & Cocina C.A. Restaurant
- Barking Mad Cafe
- Vasili’s Kitchen
- Copper Canyon Grill
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Paladar Latin Kitchen and Rum Bar
- Old Town Pour House
- Uncle Julio’s
- Not Your Average Joe’s
If none of these will please your Valentine, or yourself, here are a few more options.
- Boca Bontanas Tapas Bar Restaurant, Gaithersburg
- Harvest Plates & Pints, Gaithersburg
- La Canela, Rockville
- Mykonos, Rockville
- That’s Amore, Rockville
- Normandie Farm Restaurant, Potomac
- Al Sospiro Trattoria Restaurant, Olney
- Jaleo, Bethesda
- Buena Vida, Silver Spring
- K Town Bistro, Kensington
If none of these restaurants tickle your fancy either, check out OpenTable for more available restaurants. Please note that these tables will go fast, so reserve yours now!